Deadline; June 7, 2021
Applications are open for the Canon Collins Trust LLM Scholarships 2021/2022. These scholarships allow individuals to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning, at the University of London.
Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole program. For example, applicants can start at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their way through to the LLM, or can stop after completing the PG Certificate. Applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree may start at LLM level, skipping the PG Certificate and Diploma.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programs, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- A national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe;
- Normally resident in one of these countries;
- In possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the program;
- Currently employed in full or part-time work;
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
All applicants are to download and read the guidelines carefully before applying. The deadline for application is Monday, 7 June 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information, visit Canon Collins Trust.