International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Program 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Applications are open for the International Breweries Foundation Kickstart Program 2021. Kickstart is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The program supports youth-owned businesses through the provision of training, access to capital (grants) and mentoring.
The International Breweries Foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc, (a proud part of the AB InBev Group) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental, and sustainable projects.
Kickstart is also available within other countries in Africa, as an initiative of the Africa Zone of the AB InBev Group. The program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region. With effect from 2019, Kickstart has become a national intervention in Nigeria, now open to youths in the six geo-political zones of the country.
- Applicants should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Fluent in English language (read, write and speak).
- Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria.
- Business should be in one of the following areas:
- Agriculture – (Maize, Rice and Sorghum value chain and others)
- Circular Packaging (e.g., recycling)
- Renewable Energy
- Water Stewardship
- Modular Retailing (Unique small-scale sales model for International Breweries Plc. Products)
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3 years.
To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form.
For more information, visit Kickstart Program.