Deadline: August 16, 2021
Applications are open for the 27th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program 2021. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country. As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassdors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- An Ambassador must post at least 2 (Two) reports per month in regards to the environmental issues taking place in his/her region.
- An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- An Ambassador can voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in their local communities. (This part can be temporarily postponed due to COVID-19).
- An Ambassador should try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
- An Ambassador should try to join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. on Tunza Eco-generation website.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
- Ambassadors who successfully posted 4(Four) mandatory reports by the end of second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
- Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
- There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
- Reference letters.
- The 3 (Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1 (One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
- Open to all Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 16, 2021) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
The deadline for application is August 16, 2021 (Midnight, GMT+0). Announcement will be on August 23, 2021 on Tunza Eco-generation website as well as through private email.
For more information, visit Tunza Eco-generation.