Applications are open for the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Digital Marketing Internship 2021. The AFSCME seeks an intern with a passion for digital marketing, design and economic justice to support their digital communications team.
They are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated undergraduate or graduate student who can commit 15-25 hours a week to assist with a range of activities supporting their paid advertising campaigns, including writing copy, designing creative, working with target lists, compiling ad reports, monitoring social media comments; and other duties.
- The schedule is flexible and can be adjusted to accommodate academic schedule. Compensation is $15.00 per hour.
- Open to hard-working, self-motivated undergraduate or graduate students in the U.S.
- Applicants should have good writing, graphic design and data skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and basic functions in Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising (Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads) and Google Analytics and/or Tag Manager is a plus.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Hannah Tiner at [email protected] with the subject line “MARKETING INTERNSHIP.”
For more information, visit AFSCME Internship.