Imagine H2O Asia Accelerator 2021 for Water Entrepreneurs [Cohort 3]
Deadline: September 1, 2021
Applications are open for the Imagine H2O Asia Accelerator 2021. Imagine H2O Asia helps promising water entrepreneurs build and scale solutions across the Asia-Pacific. Harnessing Imagine H2O’s decade of experience supporting 100+ startups, Imagine H2O Asia provides you with the partners, resources and insights to power your success. But they are much more than an accelerator.
From their Singapore hub, they partner alongside you to open new markets for your business in South and Southeast Asia. Their mission is uniquely aligned with your priorities — whether you are new to the region, or already based there. By developing and scaling your business, together you can realize a more water- and climate-resilient future for this dynamic, fast-growing part of the world.
Cohort 3 will be Imagine H2O Asia’s biggest and boldest accelerator — with new partners, additional pilot support, and wider regional connectivity.
- They provide specialized mentorship leveraging a network of leading industry executives and market experts based in the region.
- They bring the customers to you through a growing community of industrial and municipal end-users, as well as their in-country advisors.
- They provide pilot support to help you secure those crucial reference cases that can unlock scaling opportunities, including a new partnership with the World Bank.
- They create a year-round stage for you to showcase your solution far and wide including events like Singapore International Water Week and SWITCH.
- They deploy their Singapore presence and partnerships to help you identify testbedding or commercial projects and launch faster in neighboring markets.
- They will support you throughout your startup’s journey through their alumni program because they know how tough it is to build a water business.
- They are looking for global entrepreneurial solutions to South and Southeast Asia’s water and wastewater challenges.
- Registered as a For-Profit Entity.
- Incorporated on/after January 1, 2011.
- Generated less than $5M in revenue in one calendar year AND raised less than $10M in investment.
- Currently based in or active in Asia-Pacific OR can demonstrate commitment to the region.
- Step 1: Review applications materials
- Step 2: Review Program Guide
- Step 3: Submit Pre-Application
- Step 4: If approved, complete Full Application
For more information, visit Imagine H2O Asia.