Lade-Win Initiative ESPEN Competition & Award 2021 for Nigerian Undergraduates
Deadline: September 13, 2021
Applications are invited for the ESPEN Competition & Award 2021. The ESPEN (Education Students Promoting Education in Nigeria) Competition & Award is an annual program of Lade-Win Initiative, organized to reward undergraduate students in Nigeria who are creating awareness and making contribution to the development of the educational system in Nigeria.
Lade-Win Initiative is a registered Nonprofit Organization with the objective of promoting sustainable development goals through creative solution ideas and educational programs. The theme for the 2021 ESPEN Competition & Award is Digital Knowledge: the Tool to Promoting Education in Nigeria.
- Each winner would be awarded a Brand New Laptop. Other gifts includes #200,000 Cash Prize, Plaque Award and Certificate.
- In addition to prizes, winners and shortlisted applicants must be available to attend the Award Ceremony Day in Abuja.
- Open to all undergraduates studying any education course in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public);
- No application Fee is required;
- All Essays will be subjected to plagiarism checks;
- Applicants must be at least 16 years and at most 30 years with Student ID Card or Admission Letter;
- He or she must be available in Abuja on the Award Presentation Day – Saturday, 30 October, 2021;
- You are required to show proof that you are a student by either providing/uploading your Student ID Card or Admission Letter;
- If selected, a consent letter from the department HOD or Faculty Dean may be required for traveling for the Award to take place in Abuja;
- Must write an Essay not more than 400 words (Reference excluded), to be submitted on the Application Webpage with the title: “Digital Knowledge: the Tool to Promoting Education in Nigeria”, Times New Roman 12, single spaced, left margin. Must have an introduction, main body and conclusion;
- Essay must be submitted in PDF/Word format;
- Winners may be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation. Candidates that cannot successfully defend their submissions may be disqualified.
This Competition is consists of five stages:
- Stage I: Registration & Essay Submission
- Stage II: Shortlisting
- Stage III: Social Media Campaign
- Stage IV: Online Voting
- Stage V: Selection and Invitation to Award
Successful entries may undergo an online Competition, selecting one (1) Social Media they prefer; and testing their (essay) general acceptance by inviting friends and families to vote for them.
For more information, visit ESPEN.