Deadline: September 30, 2021
Applications are open for the Nanyang Assistant Professorship Program 2022. Launched in July 2007, the Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) Scheme is Nanyang Technological University’s elite faculty recruitment program aimed at attracting and recruiting outstanding young scientists and researchers to conduct independent research in NTU.
The Nanyang Assistant Professorship Program (NAP) awardees would be given a tenure-track Assistant Professor appointment and they will have independence and freedom to pursue their own research directions.
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K).
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation.
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research.
- The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
- Open to an early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university;
- PhD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years;
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience;
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently;
- Clinician-Scientists interested in clinical studies, epidemiology and translational research are welcome.
The following documents are mandatory for application:
- Cover Letter (what you have to offer and why you chose NTU)
- Detailed proposal of your research project (around five (5) A4 pages)
- CV with Full Publication List (with information on citation and impact factor).
- Applications now open for submission till Thursday, 30 September 2021, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00)
- Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applicants are responsible to remind their referees to submit the referees’ reports by 7 October 2021, 11.59 P.M (UTC/GMT +8.00) to complete their application.
For more information, visit NAP.