YLEAD Virtual Fellowship Program 2021 for Aspiring Young Leaders in Nigeria
Deadline: September 22, 2021
iKapture Centre for Development is now accepting applications for the Youth Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Development (YLEAD) Fellowship 2021. Are you an aspiring young leader between 15 and 30 years? This program is for you!
The Youth Leadership Entrepreneurship and Development (YLEAD) Fellowship is a 4-week immersive capacity building program designed to educate, engage and equip young people with skills to prepare them for the world of work and transition from school to career. Now in its 11th year, the program will take place virtually from 4th – 22nd October 2021 with participants from across the country. This year, participants will get access to digital skills and remote job placements.
The YLEAD Fellowship is the flagship program of iKapture Centre for Development that has impacted the lives of young people globally within the last 11 years. It provides innovative solution to the dearth of skills among young people. It seeks to enhance learning and engage students in the most productive method while preparing them for career and higher education.
In our fast changing world, it has become important that young people garner useful skills, discover themselves and be ready to take on challenging roles in the secular world or in areas of choice. Hence, this year’s theme ‘Emerge’.
The 2021 YLEAD fellowship would span through October 4th 2021 till October 22nd 2021.
What to Expect?
The 4-weeks program offers well-developed modules and content on areas such as Self Awareness, Purpose Discovery, Emotional Intelligence, Goal Setting, Time Management, Etiquette, Ethics and Values amongst others. This year, participants will get access to digital skills and remote job placements.
The YLEAD program is a rare opportunity to blend impact, learning and fun. Benefits include:
- Learning new skills
- Networking with peers and young professionals
- Accessing remote work, internship placements and global opportunities
- Get mentoring
- Be awarded an internationally-recognized certificate
- Join our global network of Alumni and a host of other benefits
The YLEAD program is open to aspiring young leaders in Nigeria who may be students, graduates and out-of-school youth.
- Must be between the ages of 15 – 24 years
- Must have attempted JSSCE or SSCE
- Must show interest in learning new skills and participates in group activities
- Must attain 75% attendance in the training program
- Must be of good behavior and willing to interact with people of different background, tribe, and religion
- Should be interested in volunteering and having a mentor
Do not miss out… Sign up and Register now. Registration deadline September 22nd 2021.
For more information, visit YLEAD Virtual Fellowship.