KKR Small Business Builders Program 2021 for Entrepreneurs ($10,000 grant)
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Applications for the KKR Small Business Builders Program 2021 are now open. Created as a key pillar of KKR’s COVID-19 Relief Effort, KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) aims to support entrepreneurs and their small businesses around the world.
The grants are designed to help business owners sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity as they respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation. KKR Small Business Builders has an emphasis on companies that are pivoting their business in response to the pandemic; are operated by historically underrepresented groups (HUGs); and/or are providing important community services.
- Selected entrepreneurs will receive a $10,000 grant as well as mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- Everyone who applies receives free access to the thousands of curated resources and a community of 400,000+ small business owners on Hello Alice, as well as access to the Global Entrepreneurship Network.
To qualify for the KKR Small Business Builders program, you must:
- Operate in the United States, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Singapore, Luxembourg, Japan, Ireland, India, Germany, France, England, China, or Australia;
- Be a for-profit business;
- Have 5–50 employees;
- Have generated annual gross revenues in 2019 of less than $7 million;
- Have a demonstrated need for support;
- Propose a strong plan for moving forward.
Start your KKR Grant application by creating an account. This program helps support small businesses to develop resiliency in the face of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
For more information, visit KKR Grant.