Global Leadership Challenge (GLC) 2021 for Young leaders
Deadline: October 24, 2021
Applications are invited for the Global Leadership Challenge 2021. The GLC will convene 100 young leaders selected through an open application process in Oxford, St. Gallen, and around the world. Applicants will be evaluated on their commitment to responsible leadership and passion for engaging with complex global challenges.
They are looking for a diverse group of postgraduate students and young professionals who are ready to rise to the challenges of our time and develop themselves as the responsible leaders our world desperately needs now. GLC Members can participate virtually from around the world and most sessions of GLC will be online. Those joining from Oxford and St. Gallen are invited to attend selected sessions in-person.
- Become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders.
- Engage with world-renowned academics and senior business and policy leaders.
- Develop action projects that address some of the most pressing global challenges using design thinking principles.
- Learn to lead in a way that not only advances personal ambition but actively seeks the wider good of society.
- Earn an official Certificate of Achievement.
- Retain your chance to participate in a bespoke leadership mentoring from the Oxford Character Project.
- Attend the 51st St. Gallen Symposium in May 2022 as Leaders of Tomorrow.
- You are a student or young professional, aged between 21 and 30 years;
- You have finished your undergraduate studies;
- You have already demonstrated your commitment to responsible leadership through extra-curricular activities and/or work experience;
- You are committed to investing around five half-days from 9-15 December 2021 in GLC.
- If you apply individually for the GLC 2021, following a successful application process, you will be placed in a diverse group with four other GLC members. Your preferences will be taken into account for the allocation of the challenge area. Group configuration requests from individual applicants will not be considered.
- If you already have a team of 3-5 individuals interested to participate in the GLC and work together, you can submit a group application. Please note that all applicants in your group need to meet the eligibility criteria individually to be considered for evaluation. Once you apply as a team, your application will be assessed as a team and you cannot apply as an individual applicant.
For more information, visit Global Leadership Challenge.