AFI Inclusive Fintech Showcase 2022 for Digital Financial Innovators
Deadline: December 17, 2021
Applications are open for the AFI Inclusive Fintech Showcase 2022. The Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI) Inclusive Fintech Showcase identifies the world’s most promising FinTech and RegTech innovators that are enhancing access to and the usage and quality of formal financial services for low-income populations in developing countries and emerging markets.
They are looking for:
- Solutions contributing to effective COVID-19 crisis response or building towards the recovery of target groups.
- Micro, small and medium enterprises
- Youth entrepreneurs
- Rural populations
- Forcibly displaced persons
- Persons with disabilities
- Solutions transforming digital payments
- Digital transfers / payments
- Cross-border payments
- Solutions building financial resilience
- Adaptation and mitigation to climate change
- Financial health
- Digital financial literacy
- RegTech / SupTech
The first, second and third place finalists will receive:
- Invitation to participate in AFI Public-Private Dialogue activities for one year.
- Complimentary one-year membership at the LHoFT.
- Invitation to participate in 2022 AFI Global Policy Forum (GPF) in Jordan
Entrants can be start-ups, established financial institutions or technology companies that offer technology or innovation that aims to compete with traditional methods in delivering financial services.
- Product or solution is operating in one or more AFI member jurisdictions.
- Product or solution uses innovation or cutting-edge technology to enable fresh, meaningful dialogue with financial policymakers and regulatory communities.
- Product or solution is or has potential for scaling up and ensuring commercial viability.
Download the application form here!
Completed applications must be submitted to [email protected] before 23:59 Malaysia time (UTC +8 hours) on Friday, 17 December 2021.
For more information, visit AFI.