Apply to join the Global Youth Health Advocates Working Group 2021-2022
Deadline: October 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Global Youth Health Advocates Working Group 2021-2022. Global Youth Health Advocates is a brand new global, youth-led network of young people (under 30) who are advocates for youth health & wellbeing – locally and globally.
They are recruiting 10-20 young leaders from around the world who are passionate about youth health to join the GYHA Working Group. The Working Group is an exciting opportunity to help create this new network and decide it’s future. Members of the Working Group will agree on a Terms of Reference. They expect members will meet at least once a month.
- Connect with other youth leaders from around the world
- Gain experience working in a collaborative, cross-cultural working group
- Help create a new, exciting initiative right from the beginning
- Flexible opportunity, that can work with your needs
- Open to young persons under 30;
- Passionate about young people’s health;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world;
- They are especially keen to hear from First Nations people, people with disabilities and chronic illness, young patients, neurodiverse young people, LGBTQIA+ young people, refugees and migrants and young people who belong to other minority and marginalised groups.
The working group will have up to 20 young leaders from around the world who will be responsible for setting up GYHA, including it’s organisational structure, vision and goals. Applications for the GYHA Working Group will close on October 31, 2021.
For more information, visit GYHA Working Group.