Deadline: Rolling Basis
Applications for the National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Voucher Program 2021 are now open. The Voucher Program is a business support program aimed at assisting young entrepreneurs by providing one-on-one business development support to access quality business development services through NYDA approved business consultancy service providers thereby enhancing their participation in the mainstream economy.
A voucher is used to purchase business support services from approved service providers. Services on offer include, but not limited to:
- Business Feasibility
- Bookkeeping and Financial Administration
- Business Re-engineering
- Website development and hosting
- Business operations manuals
- Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Business Plan Development
Young entrepreneurs access this service through vouchers, which range from R6 600 to R19 800. There is no contribution fee required for young entrepreneurs to participate in the program. Each registered entity, is entitled to a maximum of two (2) vouchers as per business development phase.
The applicant must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- SA citizenship /permanent residence
- Must be willing to attend Entrepreneurship Development Training should the applicant not have entrepreneurial or business management background and/or qualification
- All members of the business entity must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- The business should be 100% youth owned
- The business should be operating within the borders of South Africa
Your complete application form must be accompanied by:
- Certified Copies of ID
- Business Registration documents (If registered)
Download the application form and submit to an NYDA branch.
For more information, visit NYDA Voucher Program.