Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) Social Media Video Contest for COP26 Resilience Hub 2021
Deadline: November 12, 2021
The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) invites entries for the Social Media Video Contest for COP26 Resilience Hub. What are your resilience solutions to tackle the effects of climate change?
In the lead up to and during the Resilience Hub at the 26th Conference of Parties (COP26) Climate Summit, the Resilience Knowledge Coalition is hosting a video contest on social media. The contest is targeted at young people and is open to anyone who is under 30 years old.
They are looking for video entries that highlight resilience solutions to tackle the effects of climate change. The winning entries will be showcased on the Global Resilience Partnership’s social media channels during COP26. The entries may also be shared during the Resilience Hub’s “Windows to Resilience” updates.
About the contest
Social media provides a great opportunity to engage already digitally connected young people. The contest will capture Audio-Visual content from young people who will post submissions on Instagram with specific tags (see below). The winning entries will be showcased on the Global Resilience Partnership’s social media channels, and if applicable during the Resilience Hub’s “Windows on Resilience”.
Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is a diverse group of organisations working together to surface and scale innovation, share, and advance knowledge, and influence policy towards a more resilient world. The Global South Talent Pool is an internship programme for capacity exchange of young experts through the Resilience Knowledge Coalition, a Community of Practice hosted by GRP and co-led by CDKN/SSN and ICCCAD/LUCCC.
The Theme: What are your resilience solutions to tackle the effects of climate change?
- Shortlisted entries will be featured across their various platforms.
- The videos will be showcased at the Resilience Hub Pavilion in Glasgow as well as the virtual platform.
- The contest is open to participants of all countries
- Applicants must be below the age of 30.
- Upload your 30-60 sec video with #COPResilienceHub #GRPYouth4Resilience
- Create a video of duration between 30-60 seconds.
- Social media channels you can use: Instagram.
- Post the video on your public social media handles and use the hashtags #COPResiliencehub #GRPyouth4resilience
- Make sure your account is public.
- The reposting decision will be determined by the members of GRP.
Share your thoughts early to increase your chances of getting featured. Submissions will be reviewed daily
For more information, visit GSP Website.