Deadline: March 1, 2022
Applications are open for the Because Accelerator 2022. Get to the next stage with your innovative product with the Because Accelerator—a free, online program for early-to-middle stage entrepreneurs with socially innovative products.
The Because Accelerator is a 10-week online training program accompanied with networking and weekly one-on-one coaching with a subject matter expert. At the end of each program, each participant will have the chance to compete in a pitch event for a cash prize, long-term coaching support, funding opportunities, and exposure to international markets.
The program is uniquely focused on overcoming the challenges to developing affordable manufactured products which have proven market attractiveness and are ready to aim for production at scale. This training will be beneficial for both entrepreneurs who are launching their first product, or those who are looking to add something to an existing line. The ten sessions cover the following concepts:
- Fully understanding the problem
- Stages of product design and development
- Launching a business
- Creating a financial plan
- Developing a marketing and sales plan
- Setting and achieving growth goals
- 10-weeks of digital training: An online cohort training model with topics common to startups based on experience with The Shoe That Grows. Each week will challenge your thinking around your product and business.
- One-on-one coaching: Get matched with an experienced coach who will mentor you throughout the program.
- Networking opportunities: Meet with an Advisor Network, a group of experts with worldwide connections you can tap into.
- Funding: Each entrepreneur gets the chance to compete for a cash prize at the end of the program. Other funding opportunities include exposure to investors.
- Open to any early-to-middle stage entrepreneur;
- Should have a physical product that has proven market attractiveness.
If you have a manufactured product that will improve lives and create local jobs, this is for you.
For more information, visit Because Accelerator.