Deadline: November 19, 2021
Applications are open for the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) Young Experts Program 2022. WIPO is pioneering a “Young Experts Program” (YEP) to train the next generation of global IP leaders to help build innovation ecosystems around the world.
Through this 2-year program, young and talented individuals will be groomed to not only understand the technical aspects of IP but also apply them in practice, to make an impact in their countries and regions. This is boot camp for your career – and a graduate program for life. They are searching for passionate and talented young people to join the first Young Experts cohort starting in early 2022.
- Salary: 5000 Swiss francs (CHF) per month.
- WIPO provides medical and accident insurance coverage during the course of the program.
- Contribution toward travel expenses will be provided. If necessary, WIPO may provide assistance in obtaining an entry visa to Switzerland.
- Maximum age for applicant is 35 years;
- Must be available for 24 months for 2022-2023;
- Have a University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Possess strong analytical, research, and organizational skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
In addition, preferred requirements are as follows:
- Knowledge / experience in the areas of IP, innovation or creativity.
- Knowledge of other UN languages.
Complete the application form before November 19, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit WIPO.