Deadline: November 30, 2021
Ready for a world-class education on your terms? Apply now to land one of four places on the first ever FutureLearn Scholarship.
The FutureLearn Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for you to become the change you want to see in the world. You bring the groundbreaking ideas and raw talent – they’ll bring the transformative online learning tools and mentorship.
They are looking for big dreamers, future leaders, blue-sky-thinkers, and creative solution makers in the fields of tech, mental health, teaching, and sustainability. All you need to apply is brilliant vision, bold optimism, and out-of-the-box thinking. Reckon your passion and ideas could change the world? They want to hear from you.
As a FutureLearn Scholar you’ll get:
- £4,000 of free learning from FutureLearn and The Open University.
- £1,000 that you can use towards home study, specialist learning tools, or equipment.
- 8 hours of world-class mentorship and coaching from leading industry experts.
They will also be offering 100 runners up a free 12-month subscription to FutureLearn Unlimited. That means limitless access to all of FutureLearn’s short courses for a year.
- Open to bold and brilliant innovators of the world.
- Applicants should be in the fields of tech, mental health, teaching, and sustainability.
The final stage of your application asks for a short (max. 300 words) but powerful personal statement that shows your passion for your subject, as well as why it matters to you and our world.
The scholarship judging panel consists of seven future-thinking leaders and activists in topics like:
- Mental health
- Tech and coding
- Climate studies
To apply, answer three simple questions telling:
- which of the four focus subjects inspire you.
- how you’re going to blaze a trail in it.
- why it’s exciting right now.
Whether you’re serious about sustainability, hooked on coding, passionate about education, or want to lead in mental health, say why your subject area matters and how you’d make the difference.
For more information, visit FutureLearn Scholarship.