Scripps Howard Foundation Fellowship Program 2022-2023 (Up to $50,000)
Deadline: December 19, 2021
Are you ready to jump start your career in investigative journalism? Apply for the Scripps Howard Foundation Fellowship Program 2022-2023.
The Scripps Howard Foundation offers a 12-month fellowship program in conjunction with the Scripps Washington Bureau/Newsy and The Texas Tribune. Starting in June, fellows will work at either Scripps News Washington Bureau/Newsy or The Texas Tribune, focusing on developing expertise in one specialty, while being exposed to all the components of the newsroom.
The Fellowship has four tracks:
- Investigative Reporting for Video (At Scripps/Newsy)
- Data Reporting (At Scripps/Newsy)
- Multimedia Reporter (At The Texas Tribune)
- Data Visuals (At The Texas Tribune)
- The fellowship runs for one year beginning in June, 2022. It pays $50,000 and includes full benefits.
- Applicant must have completed Bachelor’s Degree by June 1, 2022;
- No more than 5 years of professional experience in journalism;
- Able to work from June 1, 2022 through May 26, 2023;
- Have an online portfolio;
- A passion for journalism and a desire to build your leadership skills.
The deadline is December 19, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST. No exceptions.
References will be required ONLY if you are selected as a finalist. If your references prefer to send a letter of recommendation directly, have them email it to: [email protected] Be sure to have them include your name in the email subject line.
For more information, visit Scripps Howard Fellowship.