Turing Network Development Awards 2021 for Universities in the UK (up to £25,000)
Deadline: December 9, 2021
Applications for the Turing Network Development Awards 2021 are now open. Awards will be made to UK universities with proven research excellence and a track record of translation in data science, AI, or a related field whose research and innovation would be significantly enhanced through active involvement with the Institute’s network.
This is designed to:
- Start to establish or grow an engaged and diverse community working (at all career stages) in data science and AI research and innovation at the university, who are aware of and engage in the potential opportunities and initiatives available across the Turing network.
- Identify and establish links between Institute priority areas and areas of interest and expertise at the university, with initial dialogue around contribution and collaboration taking place.
- Host activities / initiatives that are open to the wider data science and AI research and innovation community and/or local and regional communities, with a view to forming new links and collaborations.
- Map the university’s expertise / strengths in each of the Institute’s priority areas and those considered of national strategic importance (in data science and AI) not yet covered by the Institute.
- Design plans for how the network will become sustainable for the future.
- Successful universities will be awarded up to £25,000.
- Awards will be made to UK universities;
- They should have proven research excellence and a track record of translation in data science, AI, or a related field whose research and innovation would be significantly enhanced through active involvement with the Institute’s network.
Applicants wishing to apply must complete the following steps:
- Read the Turing Network Development Call Document which includes the eligibility criteria (last updated 18 November 2021).
- Complete and submit an application by Thursday 9 December at 17:00.
For more information, visit Turing Network Development Awards.