Herconomy Enterprise Challenge 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs in Nigeria (N3 million in prizes)
Deadline: January 7, 2022
Entries are open for the 2022 Herconomy Enterprise Challenge for women entrepreneurs. Formerly known as the AGS Tribe, Herconomy has been instrumental in funding women-owned SMEs in Nigeria via the Enterprise Challenge, effectively boosting female and youth entrepreneurship in the country.
Herconomy is a community for empowered women combined with a tech enabled financial platform to level the playing field. They are empowering women through:
- Financial Services
- Capacity Building
The goal is to enable the success of women in Africa. They currently have over 6,000 members from across the world over thirteen thousand app downloads with 70% of them being entrepreneurs. The Platform has 3 focus areas which are: Funding, Promoting youth entrepreneurship as a tool to reduce youth unemployment and promote economic growth and Capacity building.
This year’s event is scheduled for 21st January 2022.
- N1.5 million for the winner
- N1 million for the 1st Runner Up
- N500,000 for the 2nd Runner Up
- CAC registered for at least a year.
- At least 60% must be female owned.
- Business must have been in existence for at least 2 years.
- Business must address at least one SDG
Steps to participate:
- Repost fliers on your page and tag your friends to also apply.
- Follow @herconomy.
- Click the link to fill out the application form (link below)
- Use the Hashtags #herconomy2021
For more information, visit Herconomy.