Call for Applications: Truepic Social Impact Grant 2022
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Truepic Social Impact Grant 2022. Through this grant, Truepic offers its flagship Vision platform to organizations working to positively impact their community or the world.
Truepic’s award-winning platform – Vision – helps organizations use authenticated images and videos to help secure elections, increase trust in citizen journalism, secure supply chains, reduce costs and risks associated with international and community development and more. How will your organization change the world with authenticated images and videos?
Truepic technology was recognized as one of the 2021 Index Project winners, and recognized by TIME as one of the best inventions of 2020, featured by Fast Company as one of the world’s most innovative in 2019, and recognized by countless media outlets.
- Selected organizations receive a minimum of one year of pro-bono development, use, support, and training of Truepic Vision’s premium platform.
- Organizations demonstrating measurable success and real impact can extend grant for additional years.
- This is an in-kind grant and there is no cash awarded.
They are looking for organizations whose problem can be solved (or helped) with the Truepic Vision solution, this includes:
- Proven and credible organizations working to positively impact their communities/world.
- A clear understanding of how authenticated imagery and remote inspections will accelerate or assist your mission.
- Plan on how you will measure impact.
- They are interested in organizations operating at local and international levels (no mission is too small or too big!)
The deadline for application is December 31, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Truepic Grant.