Google for Startups Accelerator Middle East and North Africa – Class 4
Deadline: May 14, 2022
Applications are open for the Google for Startups Accelerator Middle East and North Africa – Class 4. The Google for Startups Accelerator MENA is a three-month program designed for startups across the region who are using technology in innovative ways to solve scalable needs in the market.
All accepted startups will receive mentorship and support from the best of Google and their global mentor network in AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android & Google Play, Web, Product Strategy, and Marketing.
- A global series of accelerator programs: Each accelerator features a cohort of 10-15 top startups that come together to tackle specific technical challenges that can help grow their businesses through a mix of remote and in-person, 1-to-1, group learning sessions, and sprint projects.
- Tailored, expert help: Founders outline the top technical challenges for their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from both Google and the industry to solve those challenges and grow their business.
- Specialist deep dives: In addition to mentorship and technical project support, Google for Startups accelerators include deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership development for founders.
- Three months of equity-free support
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and 20+ Google teams
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
Each program has specific requirements, but generally teams that are chosen fit the profile below.
- Startups in the Middle East and North Africa;
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI;
- Demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage;
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
This application will take roughly 30 minutes and will help Google for Startups assess your product suitability for the program.
For more information, visit Google for Startups.