Applications are open for the Braze Tech For Black Founders Program 2022. In an effort to provide concrete, long-lasting support, Braze along with Alloy partners Amplitude, Branch, mParticle, and Radar launched Tech for Black Founders in June 2020. Through this initiative, companies are making it simple and free for Black founders to accelerate their growth through a variety of technologies.
Since the launch of the program, more than 40 companies, including Airtable, AWS, Notion, and Stripe, have joined and donated tens of millions of dollars of free technology to Black-founded businesses. Now, Braze is launching a call for applications to accept 15 Tech for Black Founder companies this year.
- A free Growth package for 12 months
- Growth 6 onboarding services to get you up and running (live within 6 weeks unless customers also purchase SMS)
- Unlimited Push Notifications, Webhooks, and In-App/In-Browser messaging for up to 250,000 Monthly Active Users
- Email costs covered up to 10M emails and two IP addresses
- 1 Currents – Messaging Events integration
- Access to Braze’s SDKs and APIs
- Braze Documentation
- Over 25 hours of educational marketing videos and content in Braze LABs
- Open to Black Founder in the US or EMEA;
- Bootstrapped Business or less than $30M in Venture Funding;
- Under 100 Employees.
For more information, visit Tech For Black Founders.