Deadline: February 28, 2022
FATE Foundation in partnership with Centre for the Promotion of Export in Developing Countries (CBI) is pleased to announce the call for applications for the virtual training for Entrepreneurs in the Ginger sector in Nigeria to drive more inclusion.
The Youth Inclusion in Nigeria’s Ginger Sector Training Program 2022 is sponsored by the Centre for Promotion of Imports (CBI), Netherlands which targets young aspiring entrepreneurs who are in the ideation or early stage of business existence and provide access to information, knowledge, skills, and support to enable young people leverage opportunities within the ginger sector to start grow and scale sustainable businesses.
Following up from the baseline study which ended in May 2021, this program aims to:
- Assess and identify market opportunities and equip youths to explore such opportunities
- Build business management skills in participants
- Provide hands-on and experience-based learning across general and specific segments of the value chain.
- Drive inclusion in the Ginger sector in Nigeria to enable young people participate in the sector
Post program benefits include:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Group mentoring from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
- Funding and Market Linkages
- Industry Visits
- To qualify, entrepreneurs must have a minimum of Senior Secondary school education with a preference for Tertiary school graduates who have viable businesses and have already launched across the value chain of the Ginger sector;
- Be computer literate;
- Must have access to and be able to use a digitally enabled device;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
You will also be required to upload the relevant documents indicated below:
- Profile picture
- Birth Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid means of Identification
- Senior Secondary school education Certificate/Statement of Tertiary Education Result/Certificate
For more information, visit Ginger Capacity Building.