Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy 2022 for Young Professionals
Deadline: March 15, 2022
Applications are open for the Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy 2022. The MGG Academy is geared towards highly-qualified young professionals who work in a partner institution of the MGG network or in an institution that is interested in future cooperation.
The Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy brings together young professionals from government institutions, think tanks and research institutions, civil society and the private sector in rising powers and Europe. The main objective of the course is to support and prepare future change-makers for a professional and personal life dedicated to sustainable development at home and in the world. Building trust, exchanging perspectives and developing a mutual understanding belong to the core assets of the Academy.
The MGG Academy is based on the premise that profound knowledge, leadership qualities as well as visionary action are of core importance for transformative change. The four-month course thus blends academic modules, modules on leadership development and applied project work.
Prospective participants should
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector organisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa);
- work on issues relevant to global governance such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation;
- speak English fluently;
- be between 25 and 40 years old;
- have at least three years of working experience;
- be open to a broad variety of working methods;
- be willing to reflect on collective and individual experiences and competencies;
- be sensitive to other cultures.
Duly fill out the application tool. Kindly make sure to attach the requested documents at the end of your application, namely:
- MGG application form (accessible here)
- if applicable, additional supporting documents.
For more information, visit MGG Academy.