World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022
Deadline: March 7, 2022
Applications are open for the World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022. The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world. The GIP receives 3,000+ applications each year for approximately 40+ positions located in headquarters in Washington DC and around the world.
- Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1, 2022 in order to be eligible.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise relate to the Internship requirements.
Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews between Monday, March 21 to Friday, April 29.
For more information, visit World Bank IFC Global Internship.