Fetola/FNB Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) 2022 for Young South African Entrepreneurs
Deadline: March 18, 2022
Do you have a business or a business idea that can ignite positive change and create an impact in South Africa? Then bring it! Fetola in partnership with First National Bank (FNB) are looking to take your businesses and business ideas to the next level, nurture you as entrepreneurs and connect you with like-minded innovators. Apply for the Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) 2022 to start a two-phase journey with 100 other movers and makers!
YSA is a hands-on acceleration program for young business owners who want to refine and define their brands and leadership skills. It’s a space to craft ideas, connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and impart the tools needed to build impactful businesses. YSA is growing young entrepreneurs to grow Mzansi.
At the end of two phases, successful candidates will gain from:
- Practical, interactive business skills workshops
- Mindset, mental preparedness and motivation
- A business roadmap template
- Ideation, product development and business model testing
- Mentorship (group and individual)
- Marketing, market-readiness, and brand building
- Peer networks
- Entrepreneurial job shadowing and youth mentors
- Access to data support
- Applicant must be between 18 – 35 years (Preference will be given to applicants between the ages of 18 – 25).
- Has a start-up that has been operational for less than 6 months or unique idea for starting a business.
- The business is at least 51% black-owned and managed with an annual turnover not exceeding R1m.
- The applicant must not be employed full-time.
- Has the passion and resilience needed for business.
- Has a desire to create a profitable and sustainable business (not an NGO).
- Preference will be given to applicants based in townships, peri-urban or rural areas.
Are you interested? Then start right, start now. Applications will close on March 18, 2022.
For more information, visit Youth Start-Up Accelerator.