Women in Africa (WIA54) Program 2022 for African Women Entrepreneurs (€10,000 prize)
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Applications are now open for the WIA54 Program 2022 for African Women Entrepreneurs. Through its WIA54 program, Women in Africa (WIA) is committed to supporting 10,000 African women entrepreneurs by 2030 through training, mentoring, communication and access to finance.
Their goal is to contribute to the creation of 100,000 jobs and to contribute to the generation of $10 billion in revenue for the African economy by 2030.
This year, 540 finalists from 54 African countries will be selected to participate in the bootcamp training and personalized mentoring program, and will become part of the WIA community! The best candidates at the end of the mentoring/pitch training phase will participate in the pitching phase which will give them access to investors and “seed capital”
The jurors will select the 54 country laureates and 9 sectoral prize laureates who will receive a comprehensive package of support to further boost their success:
- 54 laureates will have the opportunity to join an MBA program of a partner Honoris United Universities and will also benefit from a communication highlight worth €5,000 on WIA social networks
- 8 Revelations will benefit from a communication promotion worth €8,000
- The Gold Award will also receive a prize of €10,000
- Business created or led by an African woman
- First traction on the market (sales, number of users, funds raised)
- Be part of one of the 8 categories (primary business category):
- Agriculture & Agritech
- Food & Foodtech
- Education & Edutech
- Environment & Sustainble Development
- Beauty Industries
- Creative Industries
- Health & Healthtech
- Innovative product, service or technology
- Proven business model scalability
- Strong growth potential
- Ambitious team with strong execution ability
- Market traction (revenue, number of users, funds raised)
- Potential impact in Africa
Applicants must complete the application form, which has several sections:
- personal information;
- information about the company.
For more information, visit WIA54 Program.