Yunus Centre Social Business Design Competition 2022 ($10,000 prize)
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Applications for the Yunus Centre Social Business Design Competition 2022 are now open. The Social Business Design Competition is a global platform looking for youth-driven entrepreneurial solutions to combat some of the most pressing challenges in your community or around the world!
Design your very own social business model for any of the following focus areas: Environment and Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology & Innovation, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health & Well-being, and others.
- The best Social Business Idea will be awarded with $10,000 prize money.
- Certificate of Recognition for top participants.
- You are an individual or a team of 5 with a creative but viable Social Business idea that solves any of the following issues: Environment and Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology and Innovation, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health and Well-being.
- You and your team members are between the ages 12 to 35.
- You and your team members are students, alums, academics or researchers with an entrepreneurial solution in the form of an idea, a work-in-progress prototype or an early-stage startup.
- Any social business enthusiasts can apply.
- Submit your personal information and answer all relevant questions.
- Upload your Social Business pitch in the PPT, PDF, DOC, MP4 format.
For more information, visit Social Business Design Competition.