Yunus Centre Social Fiction Design Competition 2022 ($10,000 Prize)
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Applications for the Yunus Centre Social Fiction Design Competition 2022 are now open. The Social Fiction Design Competition is an exciting global competition looking for students and young people to imagine the life of a young person in the world of 2050.
What kind of world do you want to live in? Take real social challenges from the world around you and share your fictional solutions! If you imagine it, you can make it happen. Get creative and express yourself by writing, illustration, rhetoric, cinematography, animation or poster presentation.
Submit your idea using any of the creative category:
- Writing: Short paragraphs that relate to a story about a possible future without social problems.
- Rhetoric: A short speech on how the solution on a particular social problem can lead to a new society.
- Illustration: Showcase creativity through Drawing or Graphic Designing of their Social Fiction theme.
- Animation: Based on a script relating to tackling social problems or a new future without social problems.
- Cinematography: Creating their own movie, shot however you want to, adhering to the concept of a Social Fiction.
- Poster Presentation: Awareness posters demonstrating the social problem and a reimagined reality without those problems.
- The best Social Fiction Idea will be awarded with $10,000 Prize Money.
- Certificate of Recognition for top participants.
- Open to students and young people from around the world;
- You can apply if you have an idea to solve any of the following issues: Environment and Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology and Innovation, Transport, Literature, Music, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health and Well-being, and others.
Fill up the Social Fiction Design Competition online application. Submit your personal information and answer all relevant questions. Pick a submission category (Writing, Rhetoric, Illustration, Animation, Cinematography and Poster Presentation and upload your file.
For more information, visit Social Fiction Design Competition.