Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF) 2022 for Young Nigerians
Deadline: March 25, 2022
Applications for the Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship 2022 are now open. The Fellowship aims to facilitate the emergence and development of the next generations of young social impact pioneers and social justice leaders in Nigeria.
The fellowship program will support youths to catalyse systems and sectoral transitions in Nigeria through their social change initiatives in communities, social enterprises, nonprofit organisations, research, and influence on development policy implementation.
The Fellowship will provide support (technical assistance and sub-grants) and unique learning opportunities for young Nigerians. The fellowship engagements will be built around three key disciplines:
- Management – Social Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship and Nonprofits
- Public Policy and Governance – Law, Criminal Justice Administration, Policing and Security Sector Reforms
- Impact Investing and International
The Fellowship will be a 6 Months Immersive Experience, involving:
- Youth Fellows Training – This will be the first phase of the fellowship and will focus on capacity building through relevant seminars and short courses in the 1st and 2nd months.
- Youth Fellows Initiative Accelerator – This will be the 2nd phase of the fellowship and will involve project acceleration through the provision of sub-grants, peer-to-peer engagement, and mentorship in the 3rd to 5th months.
- Youth Fellowship Knowledge Sharing Engagements – This will be the closing phase of the fellowship and will involve the youth fellows leading conference engagements to drive dialogue and knowledge sharing. This is also to connect them to the larger social impact and impact investments community.
Innocent Chukwuma Youth Fellows will:
- Engage in online and in-person capacity building sessions
- Meet mentors and benefit from specialized advisory sessions
- Receive sub-grants to support their impact projects
- Convey social impact-focused dialogue forums
- Open to young Nigerians under 30 years;
- Applicants should be solving problems through initiatives, enterprise, advocacy and research.
Note that applications will close on Friday, March 25, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information, visit ICSIF.