Deadline: April 20, 2022
Applications for the Sasol Business Accelerator Program 2022 are now open. The Sasol Business Accelerator Program is looking for high-potential small businesses to help them grow into sustainable businesses by providing business development support, access to business infrastructure, and marketing linkage opportunities.
The Sasol Business Accelerator is an SME focused development program that places SMEs in need of growth and development assistance through a focused development program linked to growth objectives and milestones. The program will run from the current Sasol Business Incubator (SBI) facilities in Sasolburg. During the SBA program the SME will be physically located at the SBI facilities.
The SBA provides support in the following ways:
- Access to business infrastructure (office, boardrooms and training facilities)
- Technical infrastructure (workshop space)
- Access to tools and equipment,
- Mentorship and coaching
- Product and/or service development
- Capability building through various training interventions
- Market access
- Facilitate access to funding support
To be considered for this opportunity, entrepreneurs need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an active, CIPC registered business;
- The business must have 51% or more black ownership;
- The business must be tax registered;
- The business must have operating experience of longer than 6 months within the industry it is applying for;
- The business annual turnover should be less than R10 million;
- Applicants must be willing to operate from the Sasol Business Incubator facility in Sasolburg, Free State;
- The business must be operating in one of the following industries:
- Electrical Control & Instrumentation
- Waste disposal
- Industrial Facilities
Applications must be accompanied by all required documentation to be considered. No applications sent after the closing date will be considered.