Deadline: April 29, 2022
Applications are open for the CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship 2022. The CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship is a 6-month immersive training program for those who want to deep dive into Human Centred Design as a tool for problem-solving and to further improve the economic prosperity in Africa through design-inspired innovations.
Selected Fellows will participate in a program aimed at:
- Incorporating Human-Centred Design (HCD) into how public agencies, civil society organizations, and corporates solve problems
- Exploiting technology to improve services, products, and processes.
- Building partnerships and relationships to collaboratively solve significant social and business challenges.
The design fellowship is a full-time role that comes with a monthly allowance and benefits.
Fellows should expect:
- 6 months immersive learning
- A community of like-minded people
- Opportunities to integrate into CcHub in the future
- Exposure to global projects creating change
- Experienced design experts
- Learning and fun
Apply if you
- Embrace failure;
- Are looking to bring your existing skills to solving problems;
- Can work in a fast and dynamic environment;
- Are eager to learn and implement learnings to real, tangible issues;
- Are a mid-level practitioner.
The design fellowship will run for a duration of 6 months. Application deadline is April 29, 2022.
For more information, visit CcHUB.