Non-fungible Token (NFT) Talents Program 2022 for Young Innovators
Deadline: May 16, 2022
Applications are open for the Non-fungible Token (NFT) Talents Program 2022. The NFT Talents Program is an 18-week mentoring program empowering talent for leadership in the NFT Space.
They have designed this program with 3 phases that will help ambitious and young career starters to break into the non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem. Their goal is to guide the way for you to become entrepreneurs, technologists, lawyers, investors, or multiplicators in the surging NFT space. This program is completely free, you just have to apply. They will admit a maximum of 100 applicants to this program starting on June 7, 2022
With this program, they seek to empower innovators to dive into blockchain technology, in particular NFTs, to become leaders in this quickly developing field, and to build the basis for a successful career path. NFTs allow you to create, buy and sell ownership of unique digital assets and keep track of who owns them using the blockchain. This is a quickly developing application field of blockchain technology with enormous potential.
They envision that participants passing the program sooner or later can follow these career paths:
- You become an entrepreneur of a successful NFT project that is quickly valued at more than US $1,000,000.
- You become a technologist or developer ready to work on NFT applications or token protocols.
- You become a lawyer helping to advise entrepreneurs and companies in the future.
- You become an investor (or venture capitalist) helping to shape the future of startups and protocols.
- You become a multiplicator or influencer in the NFT space and an important “node” of the network.
- Enter into NFT. This program should allow you to get an easy entry into the NFT space. It is believed that this program strongly improves your employability and that your future career path will experience a significant boost.
- Structured learning journey. You will also be equipped with the knowledge to understand NFT as a concept and to judge NFT applications. You will be able to “access” this very special domain with extremely varying characters — from entrepreneurs to lawyers, investors, and corporates.
- Thriving network. Finally, they will provide a network and contacts to professionals in the NFT space. This is of particular importance because in such a small yet dynamic and growing field the breadth and depth of one’s personal network are key.
- A NFT “boot camp”
You are eligible for the program if:
- Your age is 18+
- You have at least 12 free hours per week to dig into the area of blockchain and non-fungible tokens
- You love technology and ideally also finance
- You are good at mathematics
- You speak and write English proficiently
- You have already had leadership experiences in your life (extra-curricular roles count as well) or deep tech experience (e.g., smart contract experience)
- You have some understanding of at least one programming language
- You are motivated to try out and compare different NFT protocols on Ethereum or another base layer
- You feel comfortable speaking to an audience
- You are entrepreneurial-minded
- You are eager to fulfill the milestones of the program with a “the best I can do” attitude
- You seek to comply with the deadlines given
- You give your best to attend every single session of our schedule (every second Tuesday, starting on June 7, 2022; starting approximately at 4:30 PM CEST)
You will need to upload a motivation letter and CV as a PDF file for the application; a Gmail address is also required.
For more information, visit NFT Talent.