MEST Express Startup Accelerator Program 2022 for Ghanaian Startups
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Applications are open for the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Express Startup Accelerator Program 2022. MEST Express is an acceleration program focused on providing investment-readiness support to early and growth-stage startups in Ghana.
It is designed to deliver hands-on business interventions that are focused on rapid practical application and observable business outcomes. The program works with founders to ensure their businesses are poised for growth and increased impact.
After 20 weeks of hands-on expert-led workshops and mentorship, startups in each cohort have the opportunity to participate in a pitching session where top-performing ventures receive equity-free grant funding.
Program Focus Areas
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
- Capital: Top-performing startups receive equity-free grant funding for sustained growth
- Know-how: Learn & apply strategies focused on rapid application & tangible outcomes
- Mentorship: Get mentorship from industry professionals and sector experts
- Network access: Get access to MEST community of experts, investors and founders
- Open to early to growth stage Ghanaian startups;
- 1-3 years in operation;
- Technology or tech-enabled;
- $100k or less in funding;
- Proven problem-solution fit;
- Generating revenue;
- Can demonstrate traction;
- Any business model.
- Kumasi cohort
- Applications close – May 8, 2022
- Program begins – June 6, 2022
- Program ends – August 26, 2022
- Accra cohort
- Application Opens – May 2, 2022
- Applications close – July 10, 2022
- Program begins – August 1, 2022
- Program ends – December 17, 2022
For more information, visit MEST.