OSCE – UNODA Scholarship for Peace and Security 2022: Training on Arms Control and Disarmament
Deadline: May 3, 2022
Applications are open for the OSCE – UNODA Scholarship for Peace and Security 2022. This comprehensive training program focuses on “Conflict prevention and resolution through arms control, disarmament, and non-proliferation”.
Working towards a more inclusive and gender balanced approach to peace and security, the training programme aims to engage young professionals in conflict prevention and bring a new perspective to arms control, disarmament and non-proliferation solutions. It contributes to create equal opportunities by strengthening particularly the participation of women in policy-making, planning and implementation processes in this field.
The program consists of an 8-week online component starting on 23 May 2022 and a week in-person training course in Vienna, Austria, envisaged for Autumn 2022.
- A total of 150 online scholarships are available to nationals of OSCE participating States and Partners for Co-operation. Out of these, 50 successful female participants will be offered a place at the in-person training in Vienna.
- Be a national of one of the OSCE participating States or Partners for Co-operation;
- Be between 22 and 32 years old at the time of application;
- Eager to engage into conflict prevention and resolution, arms control, non-proliferation, disarmament with a specific focus on OSCE-relevant instruments;
- Keen on exchanging fresh ideas, expanding your network and understanding career development opportunities in the respective areas.
The training will be 8 weeks online and 1 week in-person in Vienna, Austria.
For more information, visit OSCE-UNODA Scholarship.