Future Females Business School Program 2022 for Female Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Deadline: May 6, 2022
Are you a Nigerian based female entrepreneur looking to develop a profitable business that’s focused on creating jobs? Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community? Apply for the Future Females Business School Program 2022.
The three-month program is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilise technology to bring their businesses to life.
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, to get out of your own way, and to embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before, then this program is for you!
- Month 1: Build
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
- Month 2: Sell
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
- Month 3: Scale
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- Applicants must be based in Nigeria;
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. is your business app based or an online platform);
- Preference will be given to businesses in HealthTech, EdTech or Financial services;
- Applicants must have 4-6 hours minimum to commit to the program each week.
The application is a text-based survey submission. If part 1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by the team for part 2 of the applications which is an interview with one of the team members.
For more information, visit UK-Nigeria Tech Hub.