McKinsey Forward Program 2022 for Young Talents
Deadline: June 20, 2022
Applications are open for the McKinsey Forward Program 2022. Forward is designed to equip the next generation of young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work. It is a free online learning program focusing on the leadership, business, and digital skills that are relevant and transferrable across industries and roles.
Forward is a three-level learning journey delivered in an interactive digital and virtual format. It begins with exploring foundational skills, then moves to applying those skills on case studies designed from real-world scenarios, and finally embedding new behaviors through ongoing reflection and peer learning.
- Foundation level (10 weeks): Develop practical, must-have skills through highly interactive, self-paced digital courses. You will be introduced to adaptability, effective communication, problem-solving, new ways of working in a digital world, and more.
- Advanced level (12 weeks): See your newfound skills come to life through an immersive journey of advanced digital content, bespoke virtual workshops, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback. Develop your individual leadership style in a collaborative learning environment.
- Network level (Ongoing): Join a vibrant global network of young life-long learners and get exclusive access to further learning and networking activities. You can also get involved and pay it forward by co-creating the future of the Forward program through different volunteering opportunities.
- Forward is free for eligible participants as part of McKinsey’s flagship social responsibility initiative. There are no fees to apply, register, or partake in any of the three levels, provided you are eligible.
Forward is open to those who:
- are currently residing in one of the countries where Forward is available;
- have at least one and no more than five years of formal work experience;
- are a post-secondary education graduate (for example, have completed a diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree);
- have a good command of the English language as the program will be conducted in English;
- are 18 years or older.
Forward is currently available to eligible young professionals residing in:
- the African continent (all countries)
- the Middle East region and Pakistan (including Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Yemen, and Pakistan)
- Turkey and Azerbaijan
The deadline to apply for the next cohort is June 20, 2022.
For more information, visit McKinsey Forward.