FinLab Greentech Accelerator 2022 for High Impact Innovators
Deadline: July 12, 2022
Applications are open for the FinLab Greentech Accelerator 2022. The Greentech Accelerator is a 3-month regional and global programme, organised by The FinLab, powered by UOB, to grow and transform innovative greentech solutions to meet the economic and environmental needs of businesses and to forge a sustainable future for all.
Open to greentech innovations in the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above, the accelerator will select 10 high impact greentech innovators to be part of its pioneer cohort.
- ESG & Masterclasses: Designed with expertise from the bank and the industry, the masterclasses will cover topics like management, sustainability, commercialisation, and international market expansion.
- Partnerships & Mentorships: Partnerships and mentorships are key pillars, tapping into a 14,000 network comprising of governments, corporates, SMEs, and tech providers for 1-1 meetings to expedite the development of innovative greentech solutions.
- Pilots & Test-bedding: Working closely with the demand drivers of corporates and SMEs to pilot and test-bed solutions to tackle actual sustainability-related challenges for businesses.
- Leverage on the network of SMEs and corporates to tackle pain points and co-create solutions.
- Work closely with SMEs and corporates for the opportunity to partner and pilot solutions.
- Total funding of up to SGD 150,000 (~USD $108,500) to potentially deploy relevant and cutting edge solutions with SMEs and corporates.
- Open to high Impact greentech innovators;
- Be focused on the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above.
The deadline for application is July 12, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
For more information, visit Greentech Accelerator.