Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program 2022 for College Women in the U.S. (up to $10,000)
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Calling all college women! Are you passionate about pursuing an education and career in cybersecurity? Apply now for the Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program 2022.
For the first time ever, the ExaGals are proud to sponsor the 2022 Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship. The ExaGals focus on supporting and empowering the women of Exabeam, as well as women in the technology community at large, with career development, education, and personal growth opportunities. As the cybersecurity landscape evolves and cyber threats become more complex and difficult to detect, they’re looking to support the advancement and recruitment of women in cybersecurity to bring unique perspectives.
The fourth-annual Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program is an initiative designed to support the next generation of women looking to pursue an education and career in the cybersecurity field.
Two winners will receive the following scholarship prize(s):
- First prize of $10,000 and a paid summer internship at Exabeam.
- Second prize of $5,000.
The 2022 Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- who identify as a female;
- who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application;
- who are currently enrolled (or have been accepted to enroll) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (e.g., junior college, college, or university) with a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Exabeam will select up to two (2) submitted applications as the potential prize-winning applications. Potential winners will be selected based on academic achievements, contributions, video clarity, and response to program questions.
Email [email protected] with the subject line “Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship,” include your name and contact information, academic transcripts, and a link to a 5-minute video essay covering all of the topics below:
- What inspired you to enter a submission for this scholarship?
- What – or who – inspired you to pursue a career in cybersecurity?
- Why is it important for the cybersecurity industry to recruit more women?
- Describe any contributions you have made to the cybersecurity or any field, i.e., volunteer work, personal stories, and any other relevant hobbies or extracurricular activities – and what they mean to you.
- Tell them why you are the best candidate to receive this scholarship/remote internship.
For more information, visit Exabeam Cybersecurity Scholarship.