Deadline: June 27, 2022
Applications are open for the Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship 2022. This global program will enable five women leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Sanofi’s global delegation; have a fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program and receive 1:1 mentoring to support their first career steps in Sanofi.
Gender gaps in society remain a major barrier worldwide, impeding social advancement and hampering economic growth. With a male/female ratio of 73:27, the underrepresentation of women is particularly evident in the technology workforce.
To address these gaps, Sanofi has committed to achieving equal representation of women and men among its senior leaders by 2025. In addition, Sanofi’s Gender Balance Board supports regional networks around the globe and sponsors initiatives to promote gender balance in the company and act as role models.
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester, United Kingdom from 5 – 8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 – 8 September.
- Return travel to Manchester.
- A fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
- 1:1 mentorship from a Sanofi Digital mentor to support their career choices.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
You should apply for this programme if you:
- Live in one of Sanofi’s operating countries.
- Are a woman.
- English speaking.
- Have an undergraduate qualification related to information technology or data received within the last five years.
- Are motivated to pursue a technology focussed career with Sanofi.
- Are passionate about healthcare.
- Have a track record of using technology for social impact.
- Have a track record of high level performance and delivery.
Careers at Sanofi
Recipients of this scholarship will be considered to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
Sanofi is leading global healthcare company, reinvention is in their DNA and reflects their quest to make life better for patients, partners, communities, and their own people.
At Sanofi 145 nationalities working towards common goals, stretching the possible and growing together. When you join their team, be ready to explore new ideas and embrace new opportunities and cultures. You will be part of a flexible and inclusive workplace – based on trust and respect – so you can live your life the way you want to.
The application deadline is 10:00 AM BST on June 27, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit One Young World.