MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific 2022
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Applications for the MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific 2022 are now open. Launched in 1999 to celebrate MIT Technology Review‘s centennial anniversary, “Innovators under 35” (TR35) aims to select and recognize top-notch young innovators from various cutting-edge S&T and industry fields annually and accelerate the pace of S&T innovations from around the globe.
Over the past two decades, TR35 gradually becomes today’s “35 Innovators under 35” and has demonstrated tremendous international influence and thought leadership. TR35 Asia Pacific was established in 2014 and has propelled a number of outstanding young innovators in Asia-Pacific area onto the highest international stage.
- Visionaries / Pioneers / Inventors / Humanitarians / Entrepreneurs
- The applicants should be under or just turned 35 years old on January 1, 2022 (i.e. the date of birth should be on or after January 1, 1987), as shown on the official ID card or passport;
- Open to citizens or residents from countries Asia-Pacific wide: including but not limited to China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), Brunei, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Educational qualification is not required;
- Fields of Study/Work: including but not limited to Aerospace, AI, Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Digital and Information Technology, Energy and Environment, Materials Science, Medicine, Quantum Physics, Robotics and Automation, Telecommunications etc.
Application Materials to provide (in English only)
- General Information: basic personal information, educational background, a list of references etc.
- Related documents:
- Scanned copy of your official ID card (front and back) or the information page of passport (for age verification purpose only);
- CV or biosketch, in which all of your publications are included;
- Personal statement about your innovative work;
- Additional information (not a must), such as major journal/media coverage about your work, patents, award certificates etc.
Applicants can save and exit at any time during the application process. As a reminder, complete your submission as soon as early as possible, preferably before the first half of July. An “application successfully submitted” message will appear on the system upon successful submission.
For more information, visit MIT Technology Review.