Deadline: July 15, 2022
Applications are open for the Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe 2022. Falling Walls Lab is a world-class pitch competition, networking forum, and stepping stone that brings together a diverse and interdisciplinary pool of students and early-career professionals by providing a stage for breakthrough ideas both globally and locally.
Falling Walls Lab’s multifaceted formats support their participants in driving their innovations and developing their communication skills, fostering collaboration and creating a space for our impactful and sustainable community to thrive.
- Open to students and early-career professionals of all disciplines;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree, it should not date back more than 10 years;
- If you hold a Master’s degree, it should not date back more than 7 years;
- If you hold a PhD, it should not date back more than 5 years;
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled at a university or at the research institutions are also eligible to apply;
- If you have presented at Falling Walls Lab in recent years, we would love to welcome you to the audience!
The jury will evaluate your presentation based on the following criteria:
- Breakthrough factor: How innovative is the proposed idea?
- Relevance/Impact: How relevant is the idea to the discipline and beyond?
- Structure/Performance: How convincing was the presentation?
- Register for the program. In your entry, it is important to state the final title of your presentation.
- Send a short BIO (+/- 150 words) together with your headshot. All materials will be published on their website and social media platforms, and may be used for marketing this or future events.
For more information, visit Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe.