Deadline: July 10, 2022
Applications for the Google for Startups Accelerator India 2022 are now open. The Google for Startups Accelerator offers three-month, equity-free accelerator programs for seed to Series A Indian technology startups.
Selected startups receive expert mentorship and support around AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, web, product strategy and growth. In addition to Google technical project support, Accelerator programs include deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership.
In light of the COVID-19 crisis, the accelerator currently runs as a fully digital program. During the beginning of the program, they work with the startups selected into the accelerator and the anchor mentors to determine each startup’s challenges and support required from the program. Then these startups will go through an intensive Bootcamp around topics such as Product, Design, Technology, People & Growth, followed by the OKR (Objective Key Results) workshop to define their objective for the next 3 months.
The next two months of the program is all about supporting startups executing these objectives by providing access to our global network, 1:1 mentorships and 1:many sessions on demand. The startups will also be paired with a dedicated Startup Success Manager (SSM) from Google to help startups get the best of Google – its people, network, thought leadership, and technology.
The graduated startups will be showcased in a Demo Day with Google teams, mentors and different stakeholders from the Indian startup ecosystem. The engagement with the graduated startups will be continued through the Alumni program & network.
- Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- The accelerator program targets Seed to Series A technology startups headquartered in India.
- They are looking for Indian startups that are solving problems using advanced technology like AI/ML or data in healthcare, education, finance, media & entertainment, gaming, enterprise & other industries and that can scale globally.
- The startups should be past the “idea stage”, with some level of customer validation and market traction with their product.
Startups up to Series A are invited to apply by July 10. Google for Startups Accelerator India – Women Founders will run from July 2022 to September 2022.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator.