Deadline: August 12, 2022
Applications for the Biodesign Innovation Fellowship 2023-2024 are now open. The Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship trains participants in the biodesign innovation process – a repeatable, proven process for identifying, inventing, and implementing new health technologies.
The Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a 10-month experience that equips aspiring innovators with a proven, repeatable process to identify important health-related needs, invent novel health technologies to address them (including medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, drug delivery, and biotechnology solutions), and prepare to implement those products into patient care through start-up, corporations, or other channels. In addition, the Innovation Fellows become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare.
- The fellowship is a full-time, intensive experience that runs from the beginning of August through early June each year.
- Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellows receive a monthly stipend and health benefits during their fellowship period.
- Open to individuals with advanced degrees and/or substantial work experience in the engineering, life sciences, computer science, business, product design, law, medical, or nursing fields;
- Fellows will be selected based on their experience, passion, and drive, as well as their potential to become leading innovators in the health tech field.
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
Applications for the 2023-24 fellowship opened on Monday, May 16 and will close on Friday, August 12, 2022.
The application has five primary parts:
- Applicant Information
- Applicant Summary
- Main Application
- Other Attachments