UEFA Foundation for Children 2022 Call for Projects
Deadline: July 31, 2022
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Foundation for Children is calling for Projects! The UEFA Foundation for Children launched its Call for Projects which seeks to promote children’s fundamental rights across the world.
This call for projects is aimed at any organisation that shares the values of the UEFA foundation and proposes practical measures to help children, in the areas of access to sport, health, education, employment, personal development and supporting vulnerable children.
Every year, the UEFA Foundation for Children issues a call for projects.
Those projects seek to achieve the foundation’s objectives – i.e. to help children by providing support in the following areas:
- access to sport;
- personal development;
- integration of minorities;
- protection of children’s rights.
- Applications are invited from organisations anywhere in the world. Support is not limited to projects within Europe.
Projects will be assessed at two levels:
- Institutional level
- Project level
There are two types of criteria at each level:
- Deal-breakers – These are compulsory criteria: if the organisation or project does not fulfil these, the project will be rejected.
- Weighted – These criteria will be used to assess the relative value of the project and enable us to rank it overall.
The application deadline is July 31, 2022 midnight. Candidates will be notified of the progress of their application by the end of 2022.
For more information, visit UEFA Foundation for Children.