ASEAN Foundation Bridges to the Future Creative Content Competition 2022
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Applications are open for the ASEAN Foundation Bridges to the Future Creative Content Competition 2022. The Bridges to the Future Programme aims to support ASEAN youth in not only acquiring the necessary 21st-century skills to (re)enter the workforce but also building a more sustainable and secure economy post-pandemic.
They invite ASEAN youth to join the creative content competition to help disseminate the findings from their Mind the Gap: Mapping Youth Skills for the Future in ASEAN Report in a youthful and creative way. Youth can submit their creative content through Instagram within the period of 11-31 July 2022.
Theme: Bridging the #ASEANYouth to the Future Work
- Being Resilient for Youth during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Developing youth skills for future employment
- Creating an inclusive work environment for young people
The winners will be three selected works by the jury that will win the total prize of USD $1,000.
- 1st Winner: Certificate, prize of USD $500 – Tablet
- 2nd Winner: Certificate, prize of USD $300 – Audio Device
- 3rd Winner: Certificate, prize of USD $200 – Headset/Headphone Bluetooth
- Creative and talented youth that holds an ASEAN Member State passport (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) and resides in the country of citizenship;
- The applicants must be aged 18 to 35 years old at the time of the deadline of submission on July 31, 2022;
- The applicants must submit any type of Instagram post; photos, posters, infographics, reels, IGTV, single post or carousel post. NOTE that works in the form of video or motion graphics should have a maximum duration of two minutes;
- The applicants should not be an ASEAN Foundation’s or relevant partners’ employees;
- The applicants should not violate copyright and offend particular group(s) of people (e.g racial, ethnic, and religious issues) throughout the post created.
- Creativity: The content is interesting, unique, and youthful (50%)
- Theme suitability: The creative content clearly and creatively represents the theme of “Bridging the #ASEANYouth to the Future Work” through positive youth perspectives (30%)
- Aspirations and messages: The content conveys aspirational thoughts that are inspiring and engaging to the viewers (20%)
- The applicants need to follow @aseanfoundation and also ensure that the profile is accessible to the public
- Each post or creative content must clearly and creatively address “Bridging the #ASEANYouth to the Future Work”
- The post and caption should be in English, or if created in the local language it should be complemented with English translation
- The applicants must post original and authentic work(s) in their own Instagram feed and tag @aseanfoundation. The work(s) need to be original and has(have) not been submitted to a similar competition before and should be unpublished. The work needs to incorporate the content provided by the BTF Report and promote ASEANJobs.org within the type of Instagram post created
- The post needs to cite the original source, if the participants take or quote from one’s source as a reference
- The applicant should upload and post one (or more than one of) their content to their respective social media channels and tag @aseanfoundation with the hashtag #bridgestothefuture #aseanfoundation #ASEANYouthForTheFuture
- The applicants are encouraged to put interesting, insightful and engaging captions to support the visual work submitted to the competition
- After uploading your content on your Instagram feed, complete the application form
For more information, visit ASEAN Foundation.