Cityline Scholarship 2022 for BIPOC Women in Canada (up to $5,000 CAD)
Deadline: August 2, 2022
Applications for the Cityline Scholarship 2022 are now open. The Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women aims to provide access to post-secondary education and reward youth who demonstrate financial need and want to pursue a career in Media studies.
Students across Canada can enter, except for residents of Quebec and employees of Rogers Sports and Media. The scholarship is not renewable. The scholarship will also include a one-on-one mentorship with Cityline host Tracy Moore.
- One entrance scholarship will be available in 2022, valued at $5,000 CAD.
- Students who will commence their post-secondary studies in September 2022 are eligible.
- Students may have taken time off between graduation from high school and commencement of their university or college studies; however, during this period students must not have undertaken any post-secondary courses.
- The Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women will not grant entrance scholarships to the following institutions/programs: Graduate programs (for example, Master’s degrees, PhD programs, etc.); Colleges and universities outside of Canada.
- By entering an application into the Cityline Scholarship for BIPOC Women the winner agrees to be available for a mandatory interview on Cityline (Citytv at 10AM EST), speaking with Tracy Moore. The winner’s video entry will also be featured on Cityline.
- Selection is based on each applicant’s completed application, which must be accompanied with one video of a maximum of 3 minutes long.
Video Entry Instructions
The video essay must contain ONE of the following questions:
- Where do I see myself in 10 years?
- When you look at Canada today, are there any problems or issues you would like to seek to improve to help build a better future for generations to come? What issue would you choose and how would you approach the problem?
- What is one challenge you have overcome, and how did it help you grow?
Applications must be submitted in full by no later than Midnight EST on Tuesday August 2, 2022. For full rules and regulations, click here.
For more information, visit Cityline Scholarship.