She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 for early-stage women-led and women-impact startups
Deadline: August 14 and September 12, 2022
She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 is now open for registration. She Loves Tech is the world’s largest startup competition for women and technology including an acceleration program, resource matching and global pitch competitions. It seeks to close the funding gap for women and provide them with investments through its network of world-class investors.
The She Loves Tech Platform is the global go-to platform for gender-lens founders and funders. They are looking for early-stage women-led and women-impact startups. They are building a global ecosystem to facilitate greater visibility, funding opportunities, and community among women in technology to catalyse USD 1 Billion in funding for women by 2030.
The Competition is hosted in over 70 countries, across 6 continents, giving startups a lifetime opportunity to grow beyond limit.
She Loves Tech works with startups to take their business to the next level. If you are shortlisted, they work closely with you, providing mentorship and/or workshops to prepare for your final pitch.
At the Global Finals, the week-long bootcamp is specially curated to provide you with mentorship, training and access to their network of top investors and influencers from the tech community.
- Over $500,000 worth of prizes will be made available to successful winners of the competition.
- Funding, resources, and visibility, including $100,000 direct investments will be received from She Loves Tech
- $15,000 Cash Prize from Teja Ventures
- $10,000 Cash Prize from ADB Ventures
- Special media coverage
- Mentorship from the best of the best
- Fast track access to programmes and resources
- In-house advisory services, and
- Unparalleled global community of founders and investors
- They are looking for early stage technology startups who are seeking seed, angel or A round funding (under US$5M) with at least a minimum viable product or working prototype (past ideation stage).
- You also must have a technology startup fulfilling ONE of the following gender lens:gender lens:
- Female founder
- Majority female users
- Majority female consumers
- Technology impacting women positively
- 14 Aug 2022 for South Asia, South East Asia, East Asia & Central Asia Regions
- 12 Sep 2022 for Turkey, Middle East, Africa, Europe, United Kingdom, Israel, Australia and America Regions
For more information, visit She Loves Tech.