She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 (Over $500,000 worth of prizes)
Deadline: September 12, 2022
Applications are open for the She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022. She Loves Tech, which also includes an acceleration programme, resource matching and global pitch competition, seeks to close the funding gap for women and provide them with investments through its network of world-class investors.
The Competition is hosted in over 70 countries, across 6 continents, giving startups a lifetime opportunity to grow beyond limit. She Loves Tech is the world’s largest acceleration platform for women and technology. They are building a global ecosystem to facilitate greater visibility, funding opportunities, and community among women in technology to catalyse USD 1 Billion in funding for women by 2030.
- Over $500,000 worth of prizes will be made available to successful winners of the competition.
- Funding, resources, and visibility, including $100,000 direct investments will be received from She Loves Tech.
- $15,000 Cash Prize from Teja Ventures.
- $10,000 Cash Prize from ADB Ventures.
- Special media coverage.
- Mentorship from the best of the best.
- Fast track access to programmes and resources.
- In-house advisory services.
- Unparalleled global community of founders and investors.
- They are looking for early stage technology startups who are seeking seed, angel or A round funding (under US$5M) with at least a minimum viable product or working prototype (past ideation stage).
- You also must have a technology startup fulfilling ONE of the following gender lens:
- Female founder
- Majority female users
- Majority female consumers
- Technology impacting women positively
After creating a profile, you will be able to apply for the She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022.
The following deadlines apply to the specific region:
- August 14: Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia
- August 21: Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Central Asia
- September 1: India, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea, China-Mainland, China- Hongkong & Macau, Mongolia, Israel
- September 12: Turkey, Australia, Middle East, Western Europe, Nordics, South Europe, Baltics – Central & Eastern European, United Kingdom, Africa, Latin America, North America